1. Join a Life Group. Frank Bonser or Corey O'Connell can help you find a group that works for you. Contact them thru: http://www.fbceugene.com/discover/leadership
2. If you’re already in a Life Group, challenge the men in your group to meet together outside your regular meetings to support and encourage one another to pursue authentic manhood in Christ.
3. Men's Roundup takes place this September 5-7 at Camp Tadmor. If you want to learn, worship, and connect with other men, this is the best event of the year. Learn more at: www.mensroundup.com
4. Attend “The Bridge” on Wednesday mornings at 6:00 AM in the church cafeteria, where 20+ men meet weekly. The Bridge is a brand new ministry led by Dave Weinkauf and Oz Wit that focuses on practical application of God’s word to daily life, both at home and work. Feedback has been fantastic!
5. Attend “Pure Desire” on Sunday mornings during the first service (8:30-9:45) in room 303. Pure Desire is led by Brian Cramer and its purpose is to help men find freedom from addictive behaviors. God is using this ministry to bring real life change to those struggling with sexual addiction as well as issues with anger, etc.
6. There are several men’s accountability and study groups meeting throughout the week. If you would like to participate, we would be happy to help connect you to a group of men.
One final opportunity we each need to “own” . . . every Sunday in our church lobby there are men there who are unconnected and wanting to be involved, but unsure about where to start. Other men are silently struggling with depression, addiction, confusion, or failure. A warm smile, a firm handshake, a sincere interest in them, and even an offer to pray for them or answer any questions can be the catalyst to change their lives. So reach out to other men. You might even be surprised what it will do to you!
CLICK FOR DETAILS